May 24, 2019 3:45 PM CDT

Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs 5/24/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Chicago Cubs are 17-7 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Cincinnati Reds who are 10-16 on the road this season. The Cubs have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Cubs\' starter Kyle Hendricks is forecasted to have a better game than Reds\' starter Anthony DeSclafani. Kyle Hendricks has a 38% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Anthony DeSclafani has a 23% chance of a QS. If Kyle Hendricks has a quality start the Cubs has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.2 and he has a 24% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Cubs win 67%. In Anthony DeSclafani quality starts the Reds win 57%. He has a 18% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 57% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Chicago Cubs is Anthony Rizzo who averaged 2.64 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 46% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Cubs have a 74% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Cincinnati Reds is Joey Votto who averaged 2.36 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 41% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Reds have a 46% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Chicago Cubs

Cincinnati RedsRECORDChicago CubsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road10-16, 38% -372Record at Home17-7, 71% 537Chicago Cubs
VS Chicago Cubs2-1, 67% 64VS Cincinnati Reds1-2, 33% -126Cincinnati Reds
vs Team .500 or Better13-22, 37% -755vs Team .500 or Better13-11, 54% -49Chicago Cubs
Record As Road Underdog8-14, 36% -316Record As Home Favorite14-6, 70% 352Chicago Cubs
When Anthony DeSclafani Starts4-4, 50% 101When Kyle Hendricks Starts5-4, 56% -53Cincinnati Reds

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Chicago Cubs

Cincinnati RedsRECORDChicago CubsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road7-8, 47% 52Record at Home11-4, 73% 377Chicago Cubs
VS Chicago Cubs2-1, 67% 64VS Cincinnati Reds1-2, 33% -126Cincinnati Reds
vs Team .500 or Better6-7, 46% -70vs Team .500 or Better5-3, 62% 88Chicago Cubs
Record As Road Underdog5-6, 45% 108Record As Home Favorite9-3, 75% 285Chicago Cubs
When Anthony DeSclafani Starts3-1, 75% 280When Kyle Hendricks Starts4-1, 80% 184Cincinnati Reds

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Cincinnati RedsRECORDChicago CubsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD9-16, 36% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME9-15, 38% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-8, 47% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS6-9, 40% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-44, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON42-39, 52% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Anthony DeSclafani STARTS4-4, 50% OverOVER-UNDER IN Kyle Hendricks STARTS3-5, 38% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 17-9, 65% +1004 Chicago Cubs Home Games: 15-9, 62% +189 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 7-8, 47% +72 Chicago Cubs Home Games: 10-5, 67% +217

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 15-11, 58% +104 Chicago Cubs Home Games: 15-9, 62% +151 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 7-8, 47% -191 Chicago Cubs Home Games: 10-5, 67% +179

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 9-16, 36% -860 Chicago Cubs Home Games: 9-15, 38% -750 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 7-8, 47% -180 Chicago Cubs Home Games: 6-9, 40% -390

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio