July 21, 2019 9:30 AM CDT

Boston Red Sox vs Baltimore Orioles 7/21/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Boston Red Sox are 29-20 on the road this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Baltimore Orioles who are 13-35 at home. The Red Sox have a better than 60% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Red Sox\' starter Andrew Cashner is forecasted to have a better game than Orioles\' starter Asher Wojciechowski. Andrew Cashner has a 45% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Asher Wojciechowski has a 21% chance of a QS. If Andrew Cashner has a quality start the Red Sox has a 85% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.3 and he has a 29% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Red Sox win 71%. In Asher Wojciechowski quality starts the Orioles win 68%. He has a 20% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 68% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Baltimore Orioles is Trey Mancini who averaged 2.47 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Orioles have a 47% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Boston Red Sox is Rafael Devers who averaged 3.28 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 58% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Red Sox have a 76% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Boston Red Sox

Boston Red SoxRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road29-20, 59% 52Record at Home13-35, 27% -1758Boston Red Sox
VS Baltimore Orioles7-4, 64% -94VS Boston Red Sox4-7, 36% 58Baltimore Orioles
vs Team Under .50035-18, 66% 1vs Team Under .50011-16, 41% -193Boston Red Sox
Record as Road Favorite24-16, 60% -170Record as Home Underdog11-33, 25% -1724Boston Red Sox
When Andrew Cashner Starts11-9, 55% 824When Asher Wojciechowski Starts0-3, 0% -300Boston Red Sox

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Boston Red Sox

Boston Red SoxRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road5-2, 71% 85Record at Home4-7, 36% -53Boston Red Sox
VS Baltimore Orioles0-1, 0% -100VS Boston Red Sox1-0, 100% 195Baltimore Orioles
vs Team Under .50011-6, 65% -62vs Team Under .5003-5, 38% -109Boston Red Sox
Record as Road Favorite5-2, 71% 85Record as Home Underdog4-7, 36% -53Boston Red Sox
When Andrew Cashner Starts3-2, 60% 214When Asher Wojciechowski Starts0-3, 0% -300Boston Red Sox

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Boston Red SoxRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD30-17, 64% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME30-16, 65% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-2, 71% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-3, 70% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON46-41, 53% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON33-44, 43% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Andrew Cashner STARTS12-7, 63% OverOVER-UNDER IN Asher Wojciechowski STARTS0-3, 0% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 23-26, 47% -506 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 24-24, 50% -192 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 6-1, 86% +435 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 4-7, 36% -53

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 29-20, 59% -11 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 31-17, 65% +190 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 4-3, 57% -104 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 6-5, 55% -176

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 28-18, 61% + 820 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 28-13, 68% + 1370 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 4-2, 67% + 180 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 4-4, 50% -40

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio