July 21, 2019 9:30 AM CDT

Los Angeles Angels vs Seattle Mariners 7/21/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Seattle Mariners are 20-29 at home this season and the Los Angeles Angels are 23-26 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Mariners\' starter Yusei Kikuchi is forecasted to have a better game than Angels\' starter Dillon Peters. Yusei Kikuchi has a 36% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Dillon Peters has a 27% chance of a QS. If Yusei Kikuchi has a quality start the Mariners has a 80% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.5 and he has a 20% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Mariners win 63%. In Dillon Peters quality starts the Angels win 76%. He has a 12% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 76% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Seattle Mariners is Domingo Santana who averaged 2.65 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 47% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mariners have a 63% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Los Angeles Angels is Tommy La Stella who averaged 2.54 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 43% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Angels have a 59% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Los Angeles Angels

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDSeattle MarinersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road23-26, 47% -238Record at Home20-29, 41% -953Los Angeles Angels
VS Seattle Mariners8-9, 47% -300VS Los Angeles Angels9-8, 53% 177Seattle Mariners
vs Team Under .50024-14, 63% 319vs Team .500 or Better30-54, 36% -1899Los Angeles Angels
Record as Road Favorite11-10, 52% -200Record as Home Underdog11-20, 35% -710Los Angeles Angels
When Dillon Peters Starts1-0, 100% 71When Yusei Kikuchi Starts7-10, 41% -370Los Angeles Angels

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Los Angeles Angels

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDSeattle MarinersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road4-6, 40% -117Record at Home5-5, 50% -34Seattle Mariners
VS Seattle Mariners3-1, 75% 65VS Los Angeles Angels1-3, 25% -202Los Angeles Angels
vs Team Under .5007-2, 78% 312vs Team .500 or Better3-12, 20% -863Los Angeles Angels
Record as Road Favorite1-2, 33% -122Record as Home Underdog3-4, 43% -63Seattle Mariners
When Dillon Peters Starts0-0 No GamesWhen Yusei Kikuchi Starts1-3, 25% -245Los Angeles Angels

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDSeattle MarinersRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD23-23, 50% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME29-15, 66% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-5, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-4, 50% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-37, 50% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-41, 46% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Dillon Peters STARTS1-0, 100% OverOVER-UNDER IN Yusei Kikuchi STARTS12-3, 80% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 28-21, 57% +860 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 19-30, 39% -1182 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 5-5, 50% -39 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 4-6, 40% -252

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 31-18, 63% +665 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 25-24, 51% -343 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 6-4, 60% +70 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 5-5, 50% -85

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 22-20, 52% 0 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 26-15, 63% + 950 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 5-4, 56% + 60 Seattle Mariners Home Games: 4-3, 57% + 70

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio