July 21, 2019 9:30 AM CDT

St. Louis Cardinals vs Cincinnati Reds 7/21/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Cincinnati Reds are 23-23 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the St. Louis Cardinals who are 22-26 on the road this season. The Reds have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Reds\' starter Anthony DeSclafani is forecasted to have a better game than Cardinals\' starter Jack Flaherty. Anthony DeSclafani has a 29% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Jack Flaherty has a 23% chance of a QS. If Anthony DeSclafani has a quality start the Reds has a 75% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4 and he has a 37% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Reds win 59%. In Jack Flaherty quality starts the Cardinals win 64%. He has a 30% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 64% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Cincinnati Reds is Joey Votto who averaged 2.54 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 46% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Reds have a 65% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the St. Louis Cardinals is Paul Goldschmidt who averaged 2.41 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 41% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Cardinals have a 59% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: St. Louis Cardinals

St. Louis CardinalsRECORDCincinnati RedsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road22-26, 46% -408Record at Home23-23, 50% -205Cincinnati Reds
VS Cincinnati Reds6-3, 67% 194VS St. Louis Cardinals3-6, 33% -264St. Louis Cardinals
vs Team Under .50025-18, 58% 291vs Team .500 or Better31-40, 44% -822St. Louis Cardinals
Record As Road Underdog14-17, 45% -142Record As Home Favorite14-12, 54% -161St. Louis Cardinals
When Jack Flaherty Starts7-12, 37% -608When Anthony DeSclafani Starts8-9, 47% 104Cincinnati Reds

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: St. Louis Cardinals

St. Louis CardinalsRECORDCincinnati RedsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road6-5, 55% 61Record at Home5-6, 45% -122St. Louis Cardinals
VS Cincinnati Reds2-0, 100% 206VS St. Louis Cardinals0-2, 0% -200St. Louis Cardinals
vs Team Under .5005-3, 62% 165vs Team .500 or Better3-9, 25% -577St. Louis Cardinals
Record As Road Underdog4-3, 57% 107Record As Home Favorite1-3, 25% -226St. Louis Cardinals
When Jack Flaherty Starts0-4, 0% -400When Anthony DeSclafani Starts1-3, 25% -196Cincinnati Reds

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

St. Louis CardinalsRECORDCincinnati RedsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD24-19, 56% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME18-25, 42% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-3, 62% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-4, 56% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON41-34, 55% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON43-32, 57% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Jack Flaherty STARTS10-8, 56% OverOVER-UNDER IN Anthony DeSclafani STARTS7-9, 44% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - St. Louis Cardinals Road Games: 24-24, 50% -274 Cincinnati Reds Home Games: 17-29, 37% -1369 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - St. Louis Cardinals Road Games: 3-8, 27% -507 Cincinnati Reds Home Games: 3-8, 27% -496

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - St. Louis Cardinals Road Games: 26-22, 54% -85 Cincinnati Reds Home Games: 21-25, 46% -837 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - St. Louis Cardinals Road Games: 5-6, 45% -148 Cincinnati Reds Home Games: 4-7, 36% -322

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - St. Louis Cardinals Road Games: 21-17, 55% + 230 Cincinnati Reds Home Games: 12-24, 33% -1440 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - St. Louis Cardinals Road Games: 2-3, 40% -130 Cincinnati Reds Home Games: 2-4, 33% -240

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio