There is a 30.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw PSG, at 45.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Nantes who have just a 24.5% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is PSG 1.3 to Nantes 0.9. In simulation wins, Nantes upsets PSG by averaging 10.5 shots and 4.2 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses.

LINES: PSG +2.09 ---Nantes +3.74 ---DRAW +3.57 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) PSG Road Record: 6-0-2-20, Road Record Last Season: 15-1-3-48, Nantes Home Record: 3-1-3-12, Home Record Last Season: 7-6-6-27

PSGTrendsNantesTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 25-3-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-14-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 11-3-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-4-4
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 8 of 31 games 25.8% Win by 2 or More 0 of 31 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 31 games 3.2% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 31 games 12.9%
When Favored W-L-D: 25-3-3 When Favored W-L-D: 6-3-5
Road Favorite W-L-D: 11-3-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 4-3-4
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 56-8-12 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 28-29-19
Road Last Season W-L-D: 26-7-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 16-14-8
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 39 of 76 games 51.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 76 games 7.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 76 games 6.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 76 games 18.4%
Over-Under O-U: 18-9 Over-Under O-U: 18-14
Road Over-Under O-U: 10-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-10
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 31 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 31 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 24 of 31 games 77.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 31 games 41.9%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 31 games 22.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 18 of 31 games 58.1%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER - over 100k profit in 4 years
NCAAF
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
47.4%
47.4%
52.5%
52.5%

Over

53.0
58.9%

Point Spread

BST +5.5
59.5%

MLB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
34.6%
34.6%
65.4%
65.4%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Run Line

CHC 0
65.4%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
36.1%
36.1%
36.2%
36.2%
27.7%

Under

3.0
42.2%

SCOT
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
37.1%
37.1%
32%
32%
30.9%

Over

2.25
38.6%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
47.7%
47.7%
18.8%
18.8%
33.5%

Under

2.5
76.6%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
58%
58%
18.5%
18.5%
23.5%

Under

2.75
42.6%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
27.7%
27.7%
22.1%
22.1%
50.2%

Under

2.5
91.2%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
0%
0%
0%
0%
100%

Under

2.5
100%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
24.8%
24.8%
43%
43%
32.2%

Under

2.5
71.3%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
55.3%
55.3%
21.7%
21.7%
23%

Under

2.75
36.7%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
81.8%
81.8%
5%
5%
13.2%

Over

2.75
43.5%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
86.1%
86.1%
3.7%
3.7%
10.2%

Over

3.25
50.6%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
28.8%
28.8%
39.5%
39.5%
31.7%

Under

2.25
39.4%

Receive free picks

deposit bonus up to $500
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio

Videos