AccuScore.com, the leader in sports forecasting, has simulated this game thousands of times one play at a time and the game forecast below is based on these simulations.

There is a 9.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester City, at 86.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Tottenham who have a 3.5% chance. In simulation wins, Tottenham upsets Manchester City by averaging 7.5 shots and 2.9 shots on goal. They average 2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester City 3.3 to Tottenham 0.6.

LINES: Tottenham +10.75 --- Manchester City +1.32 --- DRAW +5.8 --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Tottenham Road Record: 1-1-2-5, Road Record Last Season: 2-0-2-8, Manchester City Home Record: 3-1-0-9, Home Record Last Season: 6-1-1-19

TottenhamTrendsManchester CityTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-0-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-1-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 3 games 33.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 3 games 33.3%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 3 games 0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 3 games 0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-0-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-0-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 0-2 Over-Under O-U: 2-1
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-0
Over-Under vs Opp O-U: 0-0 Over-Under vs Opp O-U: 0-0
Total: 3 or More Goals 1 of 3 games 33.3% Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 3 games 66.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 3 games 66.7% Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 3 games 33.3%
Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals No Games Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals No Games
Total 10-11: 2 or Less Goals No Games Total 10-11: 2 or Less Goals No Games

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER - over 100k profit in 4 years
NCAAF
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
47.4%
47.4%
52.5%
52.5%

Over

53.0
58.9%

Point Spread

BST +5.5
59.5%

MLB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
34.6%
34.6%
65.4%
65.4%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Run Line

CHC 0
65.4%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
36.1%
36.1%
36.2%
36.2%
27.7%

Under

3.0
42.2%

SCOT
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
37.1%
37.1%
32%
32%
30.9%

Over

2.25
38.6%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
47.7%
47.7%
18.8%
18.8%
33.5%

Under

2.5
76.6%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
58%
58%
18.5%
18.5%
23.5%

Under

2.75
42.6%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
27.7%
27.7%
22.1%
22.1%
50.2%

Under

2.5
91.2%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
0%
0%
0%
0%
100%

Under

2.5
100%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
24.8%
24.8%
43%
43%
32.2%

Under

2.5
71.3%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
55.3%
55.3%
21.7%
21.7%
23%

Under

2.75
36.7%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
81.8%
81.8%
5%
5%
13.2%

Over

2.75
43.5%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
86.1%
86.1%
3.7%
3.7%
10.2%

Over

3.25
50.6%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
28.8%
28.8%
39.5%
39.5%
31.7%

Under

2.25
39.4%

Receive free picks

deposit bonus up to $500
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio

Videos