Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
8.8%
74.1%
17.1%
Game Projection
  • Werder Bremen
    0.93
  • Bayern Munchen
    2.76
Big Win
  • Werder Bremen
    N/A
  • Bayern Munchen
    N/A
Close Win
  • Werder Bremen
    N/A
  • Bayern Munchen
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Werder Bremen @ Bayern Munchen 20/04/2019
There is a 17.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bayern Munchen, at 74.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Werder Bremen who have a 8.8% chance. In simulation wins, Werder Bremen upsets Bayern Munchen by averaging 8.0 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bayern Munchen 2.8 to Werder Bremen 0.9.

Werder Bremen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Max Kruse 1.34 0.47 0.16 14.84%
Yuya Osako 0.89 0.32 0.16 14.8%
Maximilian Eggestein 0.9 0.3 0.16 14.08%
Davy Klaassen 0.83 0.36 0.12 11.06%
Milot Rashica 0.66 0.22 0.11 10.02%
Hans Carl Ludwig Augustinsson 0.49 0.19 0.08 7.42%
Rest of Team 1.53 0.44 0.44 --
Team Total 6.65 2.3 0.93 --

PLAYERS

Bayern Munchen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Robert Lewandowski 5.14 1.95 1.09 66.48%
Serge Gnabry 2.37 1.04 0.44 35.92%
Thomas Müller 2.09 0.74 0.42 33.84%
Kingsley Coman 1.73 1 0.25 22.36%
Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento 1.36 0.35 0.14 13.34%
Niklas Süle 0.74 0.3 0.1 9.78%
Rest of Team 4.32 1.21 1.21 --
Team Total 17.74 6.59 2.76 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio