EPL

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
6.5%
77.4%
16.1%
Game Projection
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    0.58
  • Manchester City
    2.43
Big Win
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    N/A
  • Manchester City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    N/A
  • Manchester City
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Tottenham Hotspur @ Manchester City 20/04/2019
There is a 16.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester City, at 77.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Tottenham Hotspur who have a 6.5% chance. In simulation wins, Tottenham Hotspur upsets Manchester City by averaging 6.5 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester City 2.4 to Tottenham Hotspur 0.6.

Tottenham Hotspur

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva 1.09 0.43 0.25 22.22%
Christian Dannemann Eriksen 1.71 0.61 0.15 13.9%
Victor Wanyama 0.45 0.14 0.04 3.62%
Fernando Llorente Torres 0.29 0.07 0.03 3.4%
Ben Davies 0.49 0.1 0.03 2.82%
Juan Marcos Foyth 0.19 0.06 0.03 2.62%
Rest of Team 1.14 0.23 0.23 --
Team Total 5.36 1.64 0.58 --

PLAYERS

Manchester City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sergio Leonel Agüero del Castillo 4.07 1.63 0.68 48.84%
Raheem Shaquille Sterling 2.58 1.23 0.53 41.64%
Leroy Sané 1.82 0.79 0.35 29.42%
David Josué Jiménez Silva 1.92 0.78 0.31 26.84%
Kevin De Bruyne 2.12 0.92 0.2 18.2%
Ilkay Gündogan 1.32 0.49 0.2 17.86%
Rest of Team 2.17 0.58 0.58 --
Team Total 16 6.42 2.43 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio