Ligue1

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
28.8%
36.2%
35%
Game Projection
  • Monaco
    0.82
  • Nice
    0.96
Big Win
  • Monaco
    N/A
  • Nice
    N/A
Close Win
  • Monaco
    N/A
  • Nice
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Monaco @ Nice 24/05/2019
There is a 35.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Nice, at 36.2%, are solid favorites to beat Monaco who have a 28.8% chance. In simulation wins, Monaco upsets Nice by averaging 9.1 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Nice 1.0 to Monaco 0.8.

Monaco

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Radamel Falcao García Zárate 2.33 0.98 0.36 30.62%
Marcos Paulo Mesquita Lopes 1.55 0.76 0.24 20.98%
Jean Eudès Aholou 0.85 0.13 0.05 4.82%
Gelson Dany Batalha Martins 0.79 0.2 0.04 4.06%
Djibril Sidibé 0.62 0.17 0.04 3.52%
Aleksandr Golovin 0.8 0.15 0.03 3.1%
Rest of Team 1.31 0.28 0.28 --
Team Total 8.26 2.68 0.82 --

PLAYERS

Nice

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Allan Saint-Maximin 2.26 0.76 0.35 29.6%
Pierre Lees Melou 1.88 0.64 0.2 18.28%
Ignatius Ganago 1.08 0.24 0.18 16.24%
Danilo Barbosa da Silva 0.71 0.26 0.09 8.88%
Adrien Tameze 0.35 0.13 0.04 3.94%
Dante Bonfim da Costa Santos 0.82 0.12 0.04 3.9%
Rest of Team 1.84 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 8.95 2.36 0.96 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio