LA Liga

Over/Under

2.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
24%
38.8%
37.2%
Game Projection
  • Real Valladolid
    0.6
  • Deportivo Alaves
    0.86
Big Win
  • Real Valladolid
    N/A
  • Deportivo Alaves
    N/A
Close Win
  • Real Valladolid
    N/A
  • Deportivo Alaves
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Real Valladolid @ Deportivo Alaves 19/04/2019
There is a 37.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Deportivo Alaves, at 38.8%, are solid favorites to beat Real Valladolid who have a 24.0% chance. In simulation wins, Real Valladolid upsets Deportivo Alaves by averaging 8.3 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Deportivo Alaves 0.9 to Real Valladolid 0.6.

Real Valladolid

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Enes Unal 2.01 0.75 0.21 18.82%
Leo Suarez 0.9 0.25 0.13 12.48%
Antonio Jesús Regal Angulo 0.47 0.17 0.09 8.74%
José Ignacio Martínez García 0.54 0.12 0.06 5.78%
Rubén Alcaraz Jiménez 1.98 0.27 0.06 5.62%
Javier Moyano Lujano 0.34 0.16 0.04 3.54%
Rest of Team 1.16 0.09 0.09 --
Team Total 7.41 1.83 0.6 --

PLAYERS

Deportivo Alaves

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ibai Gómez Pérez 2.94 0.93 0.22 19.58%
Rubén Sobrino Pozuelo 1.42 0.62 0.17 16.06%
Manuel Alejandro García Sánchez 1.04 0.34 0.13 12.04%
Jorge Franco Alviz 0.64 0.2 0.09 8.22%
John Guidetti 1.32 0.48 0.09 8.24%
Tomás Pina 0.4 0.16 0.07 6.64%
Rest of Team 1.68 0.42 0.42 --
Team Total 9.44 3.15 0.86 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio