League One

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
10.7%
69.4%
19.9%
Game Projection
  • Bradford City
    0.83
  • Coventry City
    2.32
Big Win
  • Bradford City
    N/A
  • Coventry City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Bradford City
    N/A
  • Coventry City
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE ONE: Bradford City @ Coventry City 19/04/2019
There is a 19.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Coventry City, at 69.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Bradford City who have a 10.7% chance. In simulation wins, Bradford City upsets Coventry City by averaging 8.8 shots and 4.7 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Coventry City 2.3 to Bradford City 0.8.

Bradford City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Charlie Wyke 1.51 0.83 0.33 28.14%
Matthew Kilgallon 0.63 0.39 0.11 9.94%
Jack Payne 1.31 0.58 0.1 9.58%
Josh Wright 0.63 0.33 0.06 6.16%
Hope Akpan 1.13 0.34 0.06 5.96%
Jake Reeves 0.86 0.35 0.06 5.9%
Rest of Team 1.43 0.59 0.59 --
Team Total 7.49 3.41 0.83 --

PLAYERS

Coventry City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jodi Jones 5.09 2.49 0.75 52.54%
Maxime Biamou Ngapmou Yoke 3.85 1.6 0.49 38%
Junior Brown 0.94 0.76 0.23 20.22%
Jordan Shipley 2.26 0.73 0.22 20%
Jack Grimmer 1.26 0.58 0.18 16.32%
Michael Doyle 1.26 0.57 0.17 15.48%
Rest of Team 3.46 0.72 0.72 --
Team Total 18.12 7.45 2.32 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio