League One

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
FLEE  45.3%

Side Value
DRAW  11.3%

45.3%
16.8%
37.9%
Game Projection
  • Fleetwood Town
    0.95
  • Tranmere Rovers
    0.47
Big Win
  • Fleetwood Town
    N/A
  • Tranmere Rovers
    N/A
Close Win
  • Fleetwood Town
    N/A
  • Tranmere Rovers
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE ONE: Fleetwood Town @ Tranmere Rovers 04/21/2020
There is a 37.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Fleetwood Town, at 46.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Tranmere Rovers who have just a 15.7% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Fleetwood Town 1.0 to Tranmere Rovers 0.4. In simulation wins, Tranmere Rovers upsets Fleetwood Town by averaging 3.7 shots and 1.9 shots on goal. They average 1.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. The leading goal scorer for Fleetwood Town is Josh Morris with a 27% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Fleetwood Town has a 80% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Tranmere Rovers is Stefan Payne with a 11% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Tranmere Rovers has a 48% chance to win.

Fleetwood Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Josh Morris 1.24 0.51 0.32 27.44%
Conor McAleny 1.29 0.42 0.17 15.46%
Wes Burns 0.76 0.18 0.13 12.58%
Harry Souttar 0.51 0.18 0.12 10.88%
Daniel Kenny Andrew 0.9 0.31 0.11 10.16%
Jordan Rossiter 0.57 0.15 0.05 5.02%
Rest of Team 1.17 0.14 0.14 --
Team Total 6.44 1.89 0.95 --

PLAYERS

Tranmere Rovers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Stefan Payne 0.46 0.27 0.12 11.16%
Oliver Banks 0.45 0.16 0.11 10.64%
Conner Jennings 0.51 0.2 0.1 9.68%
Kieron Morris 0.58 0.19 0.07 6.48%
Emmanuel Monthe 0.15 0.03 0.02 1.98%
George Ray 0.1 0.04 0.02 1.58%
Rest of Team 0.46 0.09 0.09 --
Team Total 2.72 0.97 0.47 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio