Chinese Super League

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
24.7%
46.6%
28.7%
Game Projection
  • Henan Jianye
    1
  • Chongqing Dangdai Lifan
    1.47
Big Win
  • Henan Jianye
    N/A
  • Chongqing Dangdai Lifan
    N/A
Close Win
  • Henan Jianye
    N/A
  • Chongqing Dangdai Lifan
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE: Henan Jianye @ Chongqing Dangdai Lifan 24/05/2019
There is a 28.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Chongqing Dangdai Lifan, at 46.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Henan Jianye who have a 24.7% chance. In simulation wins, Henan Jianye upsets Chongqing Dangdai Lifan by averaging 14.6 shots and 4.1 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Chongqing Dangdai Lifan 1.5 to Henan Jianye 1.0.

Henan Jianye

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Hao Chen 2.7 0.68 0.22 19.44%
Christian Mougang Bassogog 2.68 0.65 0.22 19.42%
Ricardo Jorge Vaz Té 2.63 0.64 0.21 19.12%
Olivio da Rosa 1.22 0.25 0.08 7.78%
Kuo Yang 1.21 0.27 0.08 7.44%
Xingyu Ma 1.22 0.25 0.08 7.3%
Rest of Team 1.97 0.37 0.37 --
Team Total 13.63 3.1 1 --

PLAYERS

Chongqing Dangdai Lifan

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Fernando Henrique da Conceiçao 3.8 1.03 0.33 28.9%
Luiz Fernando Pereira da Silva 3.74 1.02 0.33 27.62%
Alan Kardec de Souza Pereira Junior 3.75 1.02 0.32 27.94%
Xinli Peng 1.71 0.39 0.13 12.48%
Jiashu Tang 0.66 0.15 0.05 4.64%
Rest of Team 2.75 0.57 0.57 --
Team Total 18.11 4.58 1.47 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio