League Two

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
28.2%
44.6%
27.2%
Game Projection
  • Tranmere Rovers
    1.25
  • Newport County
    1.63
Big Win
  • Tranmere Rovers
    N/A
  • Newport County
    N/A
Close Win
  • Tranmere Rovers
    N/A
  • Newport County
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Tranmere Rovers @ Newport County 25/05/2019
There is a 27.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Newport County, at 44.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Tranmere Rovers who have a 28.2% chance. In simulation wins, Tranmere Rovers upsets Newport County by averaging 13.3 shots and 5.4 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Newport County 1.6 to Tranmere Rovers 1.3.

Tranmere Rovers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
James Norwood 2.41 0.88 0.25 22.16%
Daniel Walker-Rice 2 0.8 0.22 19.54%
Paul Mullin 1.11 0.61 0.2 18.22%
James Devine 1.97 0.66 0.18 16.58%
George Waring 1.88 0.47 0.14 12.58%
Nick Long 1.28 0.48 0.13 12.44%
Rest of Team 1.61 0.47 0.47 --
Team Total 12.27 4.37 1.25 --

PLAYERS

Newport County

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Padraig Amond 4.67 2.57 0.75 54.06%
Mickey Demetriou 1.89 0.42 0.24 21.1%
Joss Labadie 1.02 0.44 0.21 19.06%
Scott Bennett 0.84 0.39 0.09 8.58%
Mark Byrne 1.06 0.32 0.07 6.54%
Matthew Dolan 1.2 0.31 0.06 6.22%
Rest of Team 1.8 0.96 0.96 --
Team Total 12.48 5.4 1.63 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio